Bee Cause Book Club: Educator’s and Student’s Guides
These Book Club Resources are designed to meet all of your reader’s needs!
Our Honeycombers Book Club, for 1st through 3rd-grade students, is geared towards read-aloud selections and includes pre and post-reading discussion questions, assessment activities, and journal prompts.
The High Fliers Book Club, for 3rd through 5th-grade students, is for independent readers and offers a little something different with each book. From dance parties to baking soda biscuits with honey and a dash of science fun, these Book Club Resources will layer on the learning and fun!
Honeycombers Book Club
- The Flight of the Honey Bee by Raymond Huber
- The Beeman by Laurie Krebs and Valeria Cis
- The Bee Tree by Patricia Polacco
- The Honey Makers by Gail Gibbons
- The Thing About Bees: A Love Letter by Shabazz Larkin
High Fliers Book Club
- Farmer Will Allen and the Growing Table by Jaqueline Briggs Martin
- Honeybees and Frenemies by Kristi Wientge
- Our School Garden by Rick Swann
- The World of Bees by Cristina Banfi and Giulia De Amicis
- What If There Were No Bees? A Book About the Grassland Ecosystem by Suzanne Buckingham Slade